Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Most often used to serve champagne or other sparkling wines, what is the name of this stype of stemware?
2. What type of drink should I expect to find in this lovely set of demitasse cups?
3. Often associated with Bavaria, what is the common name for this type of beer mug?
4. Which of the following options is NOT a correct name for this type of stemware?
5. This drinking vessel is from ancient Australia and is known as an 'amphora'.
6. This photo is of a variety of drinking utensil known by which quizzical name?
7. Known as a chawan, what drink should you expect to find inside this type of drinkware?
8. Which type of drinking vessel is one of the biggest causes of pollution in the world?
9. Known as a nautilus cup, what drink was this exotic cup made for?
10. This beverage glass is known as a shot glass and most drinks served in this type of glass will not have which of the following options?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.