Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the AKA?
2. When was the AKA founded?
3. When was the 2001 World Sport Kite Championships supposed to take place?
4. In what country was the event supposed to take place?
5. Why was it cancelled?
6. If you are a novice competitor in sport kite flying, what does the international rule book state as the wind speeds you should be able to fly in?
7. ... what if you are a master?
8. How many seconds does a competitor have to get his kite back off of the ground if he or she has crashed?
9. True or False. A team or pair of kite competitors cannot use headsets.
10. What is a third category of competitor?
Source: Author jamesmoffatt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.