Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The painting by Carl Spitzweg which is known as "The Bookworm" portrays what type of enthusiast?
2. Which of these are you most likely to find in your local pub?
3. Which of these is an "oologist" least likely to be interested in?
4. Waylon Smithers (from the Simpsons) is most likely to be described as which of these?
5. I open my drawer to see my collection which includes a "Three-Skilling Yellow", a "Penny Magenta" and an "Inverted Jenny". What am I most likely to be described as?
6. What is the name for a wine enthusiast?
7. A collector of umbrellas is known as a what?
8. Which of these are most likely to be found in a church with a tower?
9. "Toxophilite" is a word to describe a person with an enthusiasm for what?
10. A collector of butterflies can be called a what?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.