Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which member of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) is the only country not required to name itself on its postage stamps?
2. How did East Germany name itself on its postage stamps?
3. Which country issued its first stamp on September 9, 1991 under the name Republik Hrvatska?
4. In 1958, two countries merged to form the United Arab Republic as the first step to a pan-Arab nation. Which of these countries used the name UAR on its postage stamps until 1971?
5. Which of the following is not a name used on postage stamps by a Nordic country?
6. Which country's stamps were formerly printed with the name Haute-Volta?
7. Which country uses the abbreviation RSA on its stamps?
8. Which of the following might you see printed on Albanian stamps?
9. Which of the following names has not been printed on stamps used by Ukraine?
10. Which of the following country names represents an entity not recognized as an independent nation by the Universal Postal Union?
Source: Author JCSon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.