Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year did The United States issue The Columbian Exposition Commemoratives?
2. On the 1898 Trans-Mississippi Exposition Commemoratives, what is depicted on the $1 value issue?
3. How many different issues make a complete set of the 1901 Pan-Americans?
4. The 1904 Louisiana Purchase Commemoratives was a set of five stamps, who is depicted on the blue, five cent value stamp?
5. In 1907, a commemorative set was issued depicting Pocahontas on the five cent value stamp. What is the name of this commemorative series?
6. In 1909 The Alaska-Yukon Pacific Exposition was issued in a two stamp set. One of them was issued with perforations. What perforation number does this stamp measure on a perforation gauge?
7. In 1913 The Panama-Pacific Exposition was issued, and issued again in 1914-15. What was the reason they were issued twice?
8. What year was the Pilgrim Tercentenary Commemorative issue issued?
9. I am blue, my face value is five cents, my picture is of The Monument at Mayport, Florida and my Scott catalog number is 616. What commemorative series do I belong to?
10. In 1925 a three stamp set was issued to commemorate the Minutemen. What is the name of this stamp set?
Source: Author number_1dad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.