Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When and where did Fanta originate?
2. What was the original Fanta soda pop flavored with to sweeten it?
3. How did the name "Fanta" come to be?
4. When was Fanta introduced to the United States?
5. Fanta is sold in over 100 countries in over 90 flavors! Amazing! In Romania for instance there is Fanta Shokata. What flavor is Fanta Shokata?
6. Which diet soda was originally produced by the Fanta division of the Coca-Cola company?
7. In Switzerland, blackcurrant is used to produce Fanta as well. The Netherlands had also used blackcurrant as it is a local fruit there. What is this blackcurrant Fanta soda flavor called?
8. Under the Fanta umbrella, there are identical flavors that go by different names in different countries. The classic orange Fanta, for example, was called Fanta Funky Orange in 2003 in Denmark, although it has since gone back to Fanta Orange. In what country however has Fanta itself been renamed as Hit?
9. Which two countries, known to have some of the world's deadliest spiders and a great many species of them, are responsible for these arachnid themed flavors: Spider Chocolate Orange, Spider Strawberry (and Strawberry Spider!), Spider Chocolate, and Orange Choc Chip Spider?
10. After Germany discontinued Fanta production during the war, it took until 1955 for Coca-Cola to relaunch Fanta. Where was the orange Fanta drink made for the first time back in 1955?
Source: Author Billkozy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.