Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the botanical name for the plant from which tea is derived?
2. Which tea gets its distinctive flavor from being smoked over a fire?
3. Which of the following were the last to be introduced to tea drinking?
4. Who wrote the 'Ch'a Ching', or 'Tea Bible'?
5. For which of the following types of tea can you use the same tea leaves to prepare several servings of tea, actually improving quality on the second and third time the leaves are steeped?
6. Which of the following, sometimes called 'Popcorn Tea', is a popular drink in Japan?
7. Who introduced the British custom of 'afternoon tea'?
8. What year did the Boston Tea Party take place?
9. Where is the only tea plantation in the United States located?
10. Which of these teas is flavored with oil of bergamot, a type of citrus?
Source: Author echinoguy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.