Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Starting off with a simple question:
Pork is the meat of what animal?
2. Is the meat of boar (wild pig) considered red or white meat?
3. Beef is the meat of what animal?
4. Per the culinary definition, is the meat of rabbit considered red or white meat?
5. Venison is the meat of what animal?
6. Guinea Pig Meat is a delicacy in some parts of the world.
7. Of the following four options, which meat is more commonly eaten raw than the others?
8. Veal is the meat of what animal?
9. Of the following four options, which animal's meat is considered a delicacy in South America?
10. Which is the only European country that still allowed the preparation of dog meat in the early 21st century?
Source: Author froggyx
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.