Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Though lovely, these delicate, bell-shaped flowers are highly poisonous
2. The delightful scent of these yellowish-white flowers attracts birds and insects - especially bees
3. Prized for their heady fragrance, these lovely white flowers thrive in warm climates
4. The distinctively fringed petals of this popular, spicy-scented flower come in a variety of colours
5. A lovely colour is named after these pretty flowers, which bloom in late spring
6. These headily-scented, funnel-shaped flowers open in the late afternoon and stay open all night
7. As their name implies, the white, star-shaped flowers of this large vine grow at the end of the season
8. Coming in a wide range of colours, these striking flowers grow from bulbs in the early spring
9. Named after the sun, these bright purple flowers have a vanilla-like scent
10. The aromatic scent of these modest-looking flowers is known for its calming properties
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.