Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What meats are typically used to make bratwurst?
2. Nürnberger Rostbratwurst sausages are larger than traditional bratwurst sausages.
3. Blutwurst is the German name for what type of sausage?
4. What was traditionally used to make bregenwurst sausages?
5. Landjäger sausage is pressed into a rectangular cross-section.
6. What is leberwurst more commonly known as around the world?
7. Leberkäse is a type of sausage popular in which region of Germany?
8. When is teewurst believed to be best served?
9. What colour are cooked weisswurst sausages?
10. Why is the label "hirnwurst" no longer used for a sausage that is now called "gelbwurst"?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.