Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One place you might see this French word in English-speaking countries is on a restaurant menu. Which word?
2. Which French word means, in English, someone who might get in trouble with the police for peeking into places he shouldn't be?
3. If you travel to a foreign country to look after a family's children, which French-derived term could represent your occupation?
4. Which French term was adopted into the English language to describe a political and/or economic style?
5. Which French word is commonly used in English to denote a woman's maiden name?
6. Which of these words is used in both French and English to describe a group in society?
7. Which French word is also a cooking term in English?
8. Which French word was adopted into English to describe a blended series of images or scenes?
9. Which French term is used in English for the time of celebration before Lent?
10. Which of these French political words is also used in English, such as when describing an element of the Cold War?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.