Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Being Alive' comes from what Sondheim musical?
2. Who sings 'Agony' in "Into The Woods"?
3. Who played Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street in the stage musical "Sweeney Todd"?
4. What was the name of Dot's daughter in "Sunday In The Park with George"?
5. What is the name of the ill-fated heroine in the musical "Passion"?
6. With whom did Stephen Sondheim study?
7. Who played Amy in the original Broadway production of "Company"?
8. Who replaced Bernadette Peters as the witch in the Broadway production of 'Into The Woods'?
9. Who directed both 'Sunday In The Park With George' and 'Into The Woods'?
10. Which Star Trek Officer co-starred in 'Sunday In The Park with George'?
Source: Author malizma
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.