Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was Sondheim born?
2. Sondheim was raised by both of his parents.
3. Which other musical theatre lyricist was Sondheim's mentor?
4. What was the first Broadway musical Sondheim wrote both music and lyrics for?
5. Which of these people has Sondheim not worked with?
6. For which show did Sondheim win his first Tony award?
7. What religion does Sondheim practice?
8. Sondheim's most autobiographical musical, "Sunday in the Park with George" lost the Tony Awards for Best Musical to what show?
9. Which other musical theatre composer did Sondheim mentor?
10. How many songs were added to the 2004 production of "The Frogs", for which Sondheim wrote the music and lyrics?
Source: Author anthonyrappfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.