Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Agatha Christie born?
2. Agatha Christie also wrote books under another name. What was it?
3. Where did she get the name Christie?
4. When was her first novel, 'The Mysterious Affair at Styles' published?
5. What interest did Agatha Christie share with her second husband, Max Mallowan?
6. What was her last published book?
7. In 1971 Agatha Christie received the Order of Dame Commander of the - -. What are the missing words?
8. Agatha Christie also wrote plays. 'The Mousetrap' is perhaps the best known. Which of these titles is also a play?
9. Agatha Christie also wrote about a married couple who did some detecting. What were their names?
10. There was one mysterious happening in Agatha Christie's own life. What was it?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.