Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What sort of neurotic talking animal does Alice follow into a seemingly endless hole in the opening chapter of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'?
2. Alice mentions her beloved cat several times throughout this book. What is the name of her feline pet?
3. After falling down the hole, Alice finds herself in a hall with many doors. Contained within this hall is a small three-legged table upon which may be found a single item. What is this item?
4. Under the table, in a little glass box on the floor of that same hall, Alice finds a piece of cake with which two words fashioned from currants?
5. After shrinking rapidly and then growing to an enormous height, Alice becomes rather discombobulated, imagining herself to be someone different. Alice suggests that she has become which girl who 'knows such a very little'?
6. Again having shrunk to a miniscule size, Alice finds herself swimming in an ocean of her own tears. Which creature does Alice first encounter while treading this salt water sea?
7. Arriving on shore, Alice finds herself among a small group of various animals who soon involve themselves in a 'Caucus-race'. Who wins this chaotic competition?
8. A box of comfits is provided to the victor(s) of the race, but Alice herself is not afforded this prize. The animals insist that Alice receive some compensatory prize (after all, she provided the comfits), so what does she get?
9. Alice is directed to the home of a certain W. Rabbit to fetch a particular clothing item. Which item would this be?
10. What is the name of the poor lizard who attempts to enter the rabbit's home (where Alice is located) through the chimney to see what is amiss inside?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.