Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first Wonderland creature that Alice saw?
2. In the pool of tears, Alice asks the mouse, "Ou est ma chatte?", which makes the mouse quite upset. What does "Ou est ma chatte?" mean?
3. What does the Duchess' baby turn into?
4. At the end of the tea party, Alice storms off in a huff. When she looks back, the Hatter and the Hare are doing something. What?
5. In the garden of the Queen of Hearts, what color of paint are the cards using on the roses?
6. At a normal croquet game, the playing equipment consists of a mallet and a ball. What animals are they in the Queen's croquet game?
7. The Mock Turtle learned four branches of Arithmetic in school: Ambition, Distraction, Uglification and ...?
8. What did the Mock Turtle sing about?
9. During the trial, who was the judge?
10. Who wrote 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'?
Source: Author Braklover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.