Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Falling down the rabbit hole, Alice finds which of these lining the walls as she makes her descent into Wonderland?
2. What is Alice's prize upon 'winning' the caucus-race?
3. What is the name of the creature sent into the chimney of W. Rabbit's house in order to get Alice out?
4. Upon what does Alice find a caterpillar resting in the forest?
5. Upon arriving at a Duchess' house, Alice is tossed a baby to hold. What does the infant turn into?
6. During the Dormouse's story, he mentions three girls who lived in a well. What did they draw from/in the well?
7. At the Queen's Procession, Alice is asked to play a game of croquet with what as her mallet?
8. Who leads Alice on her visit to the Mock-Turtle?
9. According to the Mock-Turtle, what is the 'Lobster-Quadrille'?
10. What item is the King and Queen's trial based around?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.