Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is not a character in "The Walrus and the Carpenter"?
2. "The sun was shining ______."
3. In Carroll's "The Walrus and the Carpenter" is the moon male or female? (Type male or female)
4. How long did the Walrus think seven maids would have to mop in order to get rid of all the undesirable sand?
5. "A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk, along the ___ beach."
6. Why did the eldest Oyster wink his eye?
7. What is a subject the Walrus did not suggest they should talk about?
8. In the poem, which character said: "It seems a shame to play them such a trick"?
9. What did the Walrus say they "chiefly" needed?
10. In the poem "The Walrus and the Carpenter" was every Oyster that came on their walk eaten?
Source: Author Manda16
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.