Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these occupations was not a member of the expedition that set out to hunt the Snark?
2. What interesting number crops up in the "Snark" several times? It's the rule cited in the preface and it's the number of boxes of luggage the Baker forgets.
(Hint: Think Douglas Adams)
3. Which of these is listed as an acceptable means of hunting Snarks?
4. When the Butcher and the Beaver are in "a dismal and desolate valley", the Butcher gives the Beaver a natural history lesson. What bird (also mentioned in the Alice books) does he talk about?
5. When the Banker is attacked by a Bandersnatch, what does he do?
6. Which of these is one of the signs by which you may know "the true unmistakable Snark"?
7. How many are there in the crew hunting for the Snark?
8. If, when you find your Snark, it's a Boojum - then what happens?
9. Who is it that finally discovers the Snark?
10. A lot of places and things have been named after this poem. Where in the Indian Ocean will we find Snark Island and Boojum Rock? (Hint: they're east of India)
Source: Author tonye49
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.