Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This epic poem is divided into "Fits." How many are there?
2. Which of the following was not a member of the Snark hunt?
3. What would happen if you met a Boojum?
4. Fits five through eight begin with the same verse, explaining how the hunting party goes after the Snark. Which of the following is not a method employed by the crew?
5. What was the only thing the Butcher could kill?
6. According to the Beaver, how does one cook a Jubjub bird?
7. Who found the Snark?
8. What happened to the Baker when he met the Snark?
9. The poem mentions creatures such as the Jubjub Bird and the Bandersnatch, both of which are familiar to readers from another of Carroll's poems. Which poem is it?
10. Finally, in what year was "The Hunting of the Snark" first published?
Source: Author jgiles
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.