Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "How doth the little busy Bee/ Improve each shining hour."
2. "You are old, Father William," the young man cried/ "The few locks which are left you are grey."
3. "Speak gently!-It is better far/ To rule by love than fear."
4. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star,/ How I wonder what you are!"
5. "Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;/ "tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy."
6. " 'Tis the voice of the sluggard; I heard him complain,/ "You have waked me too soon, I must slumber again."
7. "Beautiful star in Heaven so bright,/ Softly falls thy silv'ry light."
8. "Speak gently!- Love doth whisper low/ The vows that true hearts bind."
9. "I am cheerful, young man," Father William replied,/ "Let the cause thy attention engage."
10. "How skilfully she builds her Cell!/ How neat she spreads the wax!"
Source: Author JadeRain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.