Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. US Navy, former F-14 pilot. Callsign "Spade One". Former CAG, USS Theodore Roosevelt.
2. Irish national. Deceased. Suspected ties with IRA or ULF. Owned and operated a bookstore in London.
3. Soviet national. Current whereabouts unknown. Former KGB. Suspected involvement with interrogation of American POWs in Vietnam.
4. CIA employee, former field operative. Prior service in Budapest station. Consultant on "Boxwood Green" operation. Former Deputy Director of Operations.
5. Born 1922. Board-certified neurosurgeon. Prior employment at Johns Hopkins University. Suspected association with one John Kelly.
6. British national, served in Royal Navy. Commanding officer, HMS Invincible. Aided in search for missing Soviet submarine.
7. Chief of Staff to three successive Presidents. Notoriously reluctant to wear formal attire unless forced.
8. West Point graduate. Senior scientific team lead on "Tea Clipper" project. Engaged to Candi Long.
9. Colombian national. Deceased. One of the chiefs in the Medellin drug cartel. Wanted in the the United States.
10. CIA employee, administrative staff. Executive secretary to the Deputy Director of Intelligence, worked for two seperate DDI's.
Source: Author Stillman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.