Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A young English soldier finds himself embroiled in the Jacobite uprising of 1745.
2. The title character accurately uses astrology to predict the struggles of Harry Bertram on the night of his birth.
3. Frank Osbaldistone, son of an English merchant, narrates the story of his involvement with a legendary Scottish outlaw.
4. Jeanie Deans travels from Edinburgh to London, seeking a royal pardon for her sister.
5. The story of the tragic love between Lucy Ashton and her family's enemy, Edgar Ravenswood.
6. The scion of an Anglo-Saxon family supports the Norman King Richard and becomes involved with Rebecca (a Jewish healer), Robin of Locksley, and Lady Rowena
7. Robert Dudley tries to keep his marriage to Amy Robsart secret, as he seeks the favour of Queen Elizabeth I.
8. A Scottish archer serving the French King Louis XI wins the hand of the Burgundian heiress Isabelle de Croye.
9. Members of the Lee family help Charles II escape to the continent, and return to claim the British throne in 1660.
10. Henry Gow gets involved in high intrigue after stopping the attempted abduction of Catharine Glover.
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.