Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many lines does a Haiku poem have?
2. A haiku poem does rhyme.
3. What is the subject of the poem, usually?
4. The whole haiku poem has 12 syllables.
5. How many syllables are in the first line?
6. How many syllables does the second line of a haiku poem have?
7. How many syllables does the third line of a haiku poem have?
8. The haiku poem often creates two clear images, or word pictures.
9. Does the third line often go against expectations?
10. This is a correct example of a haiku poem.
"The spots on a black fawn,
Dots of white on a brown back,
Snowflakes on a deer."
Source: Author lucymal20
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.