Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An Austen novel often features a heroine with good, sound common sense. Which of these does NOT fit this category?
2. If the heroine isn't of the first type, then she will often be over-imaginative and highly romantic. Which of these does not fit the pattern?
3. The heroine often has a sweet-natured and loving sister. Which of these is not such a sister?
4. Which of these is not a dashing and handsome man who turns out to be an absolute cad?
5. Which of these men is not steadfast, loyal and thoroughly trustworthy?
6. There is usually a chattering, gossiping (but kind-hearted) busybody in the cast somewhere. Which of these ladies does not fit the bill?
7. Which of these young ladies is not an outrageous flirt?
8. There is often a sickly, weak, hypochondriac amongst the characters. Which of these is always healthy?
9. Which of these characters is not a terrible snob?
10. Which of these estates is not entailed away from our heroine in favour of an undeserving male relative?
Source: Author Elanor
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.