Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Hard Times', 'A Christmas Carol', 'Bleak House' by Charles Dickens. Which other book did he write?
2. 'Animal Farm', 'Burmese Days', '1984'. Who wrote this trio of books?
3. 'Shame', 'The Satanic Verses', and 'Midnight's Children' are by Salman Rushdie; which other book did he write?
4. 'A Pocketful of Rye', 'Death on the Nile', 'The Mysterious Affair at Styles'. Author's name is what?
5. 'The Chrysalids', 'The Day of the Triffids', and 'The Kraken Wakes' are by John Wyndham, who also wrote which of the following?
6. 'Emma', 'Pride and Prejudice', and 'Sense and Sensibility' are by Jane Austen, as is which of the following?
7. 'Adam Bede', 'Middlemarch' and 'The Mill on the Floss' are all by this author.
8. 'Tess of the D'Urbervilles', 'The Mayor of Casterbridge', and 'Jude the Obscure' are by Thomas Hardy. Which of the following titles was also written by Hardy?
9. 'Just-so Stories', 'Kim', and 'The Jungle Book' were penned by whom?
10. 'The Invisible Man', 'The Time Machine', and 'The History of Mr Polly' are by H.G Wells. Which of the following books did he also write?
Source: Author Ruma
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.