Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of Nala's mother?
2. Please complete this sentence. "Didn't your mother ______?"
3. Which hyena said this line - "Did we order this dinner to go?"
4. When Rafiki says to Simba that his father is down in the pool of water, who does Simba say it is at first?
5. How many Oscars did the film win?
6. Pumbaa means 'Friend'.
7. What colour is the bit around Rafiki's eyes?
8. Scar is Simba's grandfather.
9. Does "The Lion King" feature Elton John's song "This Train Don't Stop Here Any More"?
10. Timon is a pink what?
11. How many times did Nala 'pin' Simba when they were rolling around near the Elephant Graveyard?
12. What is the name of the Hornbill in this movie?
13. Complete this sentence, "You know, you're starting to sound like ___________."
14. At the end of the film, who says to Simba, "Remember"?
15. What is the name of the lion and lionesses' cave?
Source: Author katewinsletrox
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.