Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Having appeared as Agent 007 in seven films, which actor was 58 years old when his final Bond film "A View To A Kill" was released in 1985?
2. Which actor played James Bond in seven films between 1962-1983?
3. Who played Bond in the original film version of "Casino Royale", released in 1968?
4. Which actor played Bond only twice, in "The Living Daylights" and "License To Kill"?
5. Which actor starred as 007 a total of four times, including "Die Another Day" and "The World is Not Enough"?
6. Gold is a recurring word in the Bond film series. Which gold-themed Bond title is incorrect?
7. Starring Sean Connery as Agent 007, what was the first Bond movie ever released?
8. Many popular musical artists have performed the title song for James Bond movies. Which artist is mismatched with the film and corresponding title song?
9. What is Agent 007's preferred cocktail?
10. George Lazenby only played Bond on film once, in 1969. What was the name of the film?
Source: Author oldmanbacon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.