Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "The Man with the Golden Gun", what is the name of the MI6 agent played by Britt Ekland?
2. Which character, whose favourite weapon is a set of stainless steel teeth, appears in both "The Spy who Loved Me" and "Moonraker"?
3. What is the quirkily named physician who is tasked with assessing James Bond's fitness to return to action in "The World Is Not Enough"?
4. In "Goldeneye" Famke Janssen played which villain with a powerful squeeze?
5. Which "Bond" villain's weapon of choice was a steel rimmed hat?
6. What is the name of the wealthy industrialist who employs the assassin, Francisco Scaramanga, in the "The Man with the Golden Gun"?
7. In which "Bond" movie does Rowan Atkinson play a foreign office representative named Nigel Small-Fawcett?
8. In "Die Another Day" what is the name of the Chinese Intelligence agent played by Rachel Grant?
9. What was the name of the first "Bond" girl, played by Ursula Andress in "Dr No"?
10. In the movie "Goldfinger" what is the occupation of Pussy Galore, played by Honor Blackman?
Source: Author KayceeKool
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.