Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Being a clown at an East German circus can be hazardous to your health, especially when knives are involved. What was so important to a clown that he clutched it in his hand and let it roll out onto the floor as he lay dying in "Octopussy"?
2. James Bond absolutely loves women, and there have been so many Bond Girls throughout the franchise. Who was the first actress to be a Bond Girl twice?
3. James Bond has always been extremely versatile when it comes to operating all types of unique vehicles and aircraft. Which one of these vehicles and aircraft did Bond NOT operate?
4. James Bond has appeared in film for over 50 years. Which one of these Bond productions was produced by Eon Productions, the company founded by Albert Broccoli and Harry Saltzman?
5. In many of the James Bond films, extravagant control rooms have played an important role. In the control room aboard an oil rig off Baja, California, Ernst Stavro Blofeld's satellite weapon was controlled by something extremely simple. What was it?
6. In the Bond film "Live and Let Die", CIA agent Rosie Carver was James Bond's contact in San Monique. What was the indicator for Bond that Agent Carver was "a deceitful and perverse woman", "a liar", and "a cheat"?
7. In "From Russia With Love", James Bond took a journey on the Orient Express with Kerim Bey and Tatiana after securing the Lektor code machine from the Russian Embassy. Which one of these countries was NOT a part of the Orient Express route for this train?
8. The saga between James Bond and Ernst Stavro Blofeld spanned many Bond films. What Bond films, in chronological order, began the saga with the very first appearance of Blofeld, then with the death of his wife, Tracy, and finally the death of Blofeld himself once and for all?
9. A James Bond quiz could not be complete without a question about quotes! One of the most famous quotes is from "Goldfinger" where Goldfinger told Bond, "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!" In which movie did Bond identify a dangerous nemesis by telling his companion, "His name's Jaws, he kills people."?
10. In "A View To A Kill", Bond met with a French private detective, Achille Aubergine, about Max Zorin's horse racing ventures. At that meeting in a restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, Aubergine was murdered by Zorin henchwoman May Day during what production with the artist Dominique?
Source: Author monsieurdl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.