Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Dr No", Anthony Dawson played which crooked scientist?
2. In "From Russia With Love" Robert Shaw plays one of the most dangerous henchmen in the series. When he is recruited, how does Rosa Klebb test his strength?
3. In "Goldfinger", how does OddJob die?
4. Who is the beautiful assassin in "Thunderball"?
5. Karin Dor played a femme fatale in "You Only Live Twice". She was a member of SPECTRE, what was her number?
6. In "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", what character did Ilse Steppat play?
7. In "Diamonds Are Forever" Bond is harassed by a pair of camp assassins called Wint and Kidd. How do they die?
8. In "Live And Let Die", Dr Kananga has a huge henchman called Tee Hee. What body part is Tee Hee missing?
9. How tall was Herve Villechaize, who played Nick Nack in "The Man With The Golden Gun"?
10. In "The Spy Who Loved Me", which actor plays Jaws?
11. Jaws makes a reappearance in "Moonraker" when Drax's first henchman is killed. What was his name?
12. In "For Your Eyes Only", Emile Leopold Locque is described by Bond as Q makes a photo-fit. What shape glasses does Locque wear?
13. In "Octopussy", what is the name of Prince Kamal Khan's huge manservant?
14. Which singer plays the statuesque May Day in "A View To A Kill"?
15. In "The Living Daylights" how does Necros die?
16. Which actor, later to appear in "The Usual Suspects" played a henchman in "Licence To Kill"?
17. In "Goldeneye", Famke Janssen plays the deadly Xenia Onatopp. Where was Ms Janssen born?
18. Stamper, one of Elliott Carver's henchmen in "Tomorrow Never Dies" was whose protege?
19. Maria Grazia Cucinotta plays which assasin in "The World Is Not Enough"?
20. In the James Bond film "Die Another Day", Will Yun Lee plays Colonel Moon. Which 007 author wrote a Bond novel called Colonel Sun?
Source: Author lincolnshep
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.