Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There was no pre-credit scene for "Dr. No", but immediately following the credits where is the first scene?
2. Which training school was the pre-credit location for "From Russia With Love"?
3. What were James Bond's departing words at the end of the pre-credit scene in "Goldfinger"?
4. During the pre-credit scene from "Thunderball", which of these does NOT happen?
5. James Bond supposedly dies in the pre-credit scene for "You Only Live Twice".
6. In the pre-credit scene for "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", James Bond stops Tracey from what?
7. In the "Diamonds Are Forever" pre-credit scene, it appeared that Bond killed Blofeld.
8. How many workers of the British government were killed in the pre-credit scene of "Live And Let Die"?
9. In the pre-credit scene for "The Man with the Golden Gun", we see Scaramanga's "House of ______"?
10. In the pre-credit scene for "The Spy Who Loved Me", what logo is seen on the outside of his parachute?
11. In the pre-credit scene for "Moonraker", Jaws and Bond fight in mid-air. After Jaws' parachute doesn't open, where does he land?
12. Which enemy did Bond finally kill in "For Your Eyes Only"?
13. What were James Bond's words to the gas station attendant at the end of the "Octopussy" pre-credit scene?
14. Was the "James Bond Theme" playing whilst Bond snowboarded down the mountain in the pre-credit scene for "A View to a Kill"?
15. What was the location for the pre-credit scene for "The Living Daylights"?
16. In the pre-credit scene for "Licence to Kill", did James Bond capture drug baron Franz Sanchez?
17. After Alec Trevelyan was captured in the weapons facility in the pre-credit scene for "GoldenEye", Bond changed the time of the charges for the bomb from six minutes to what time?
18. What was Bond's code name in the pre-credit scene for "Tomorrow Never Dies"?
19. What was the amount of money, in Pounds Sterling, that Bond had retrieved in the pre-credit scene of "The World Is Not Enough"?
20. The "Die Another Day" pre-credit scene saw Bond in a thrilling chase on what vehicle?
Source: Author Legend007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.