Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Conor's parents can no longer afford to pay for his private school, he is forced to go to a Catholic one. What is the name of this school?
2. Conor's bandmate, Eamon, has a bit of an obsession with certain animals. Which animals?
3. What is the name of the first song that Conor writes for his band?
4. Where does Conor's love interest, Raphina, live?
5. Raphina gives Conor a nickname. What is it?
6. Conor's bully, Barry, continually torments Conor at the beginning of the film. In the end, however, Conor offers Barry a job in the band. What job?
7. Conor really looks up to his older brother. What is his name?
8. The boat that Conor uses in the film was owned by his grandfather.
9. While Conor and Eamon are writing a song in the park, someone is stealing something in the background. What is it?
10. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Conor and Raphina decide to run away to London at the end of the film?
Source: Author razzleberry99
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.