Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How did director James Cameron get the idea for "The Terminator"?
2. What city is the film set in?
3. What part did Arnold Schwarzenegger originally read for?
4. Who was one of the first choices for the role of the cyborg?
5. Who created the T-800 make up for Arnold Schwarzenegger?
6. When Michael Biehn auditioned for the role of Reese, he was asked to come back for a second reading. Why?
7. Which Cameron regular appeared as a street punk in the opening scenes of the film?
8. Which one of the following names do NOT appear in the phone book?
9. Which one of the following names is the character played by Linda Hamilton?
10. Linda Hamilton was slightly incapacitated during the shoot. Why was that?
11. The shoot was held up for several months because of Arnold Schwarzenegger's commitment to another film. Which one was it?
12. What is the name of Sarah's pet iguana?
13. What is the name of the motel that Sarah and Reese stay at, and where John is eventually conceived?
14. Which science fiction author filed a lawsuit against Cameron for plagiarism?
15. The novelization of "The Terminator" was written by which horror author?
Source: Author mayshus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.