Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The film opened to a scene in the Vietnam war. There, Sgt. Andrew Scott(Lundgren) went crazy, killing villagers and his own troops. Luc Deveraux (Van Damme) saw Scott trying to kill a Vietnamese couple so he tried to stop him. The Vietnamese couple and the two soldiers ended up dying. How did Scott and Deveraux die?
2. The film resumed in the present day. The new Universal Soldiers were getting equipped to take down a group of terrorists. The mission went well until GR-44 (Deveraux), noticed an Asian couple crying in a corner. He had a flashback and realized that GR-13 (Scott) was a villain. When explaining himself to Colonel Perry, what did Colonel Perry convince GR-44 to believe?
3. After getting fired from her news station, rogue reporter Veronica Roberts decided to sneak into the base where the Universal Soldiers were located. While her partner waited, she snuck in to take some photos. After disovering the truth, she tried to make a getaway with her partner but he flipped the car. GR-13 and GR-44 once again faced a male and female prisoner. GR-13 shot the male, before Deveraux grabbed the female and ran off. The two went to a motel, where Deveraux needed to cool down. What was the solution for his overheating?
4. Deveraux realized that there was a tracking device somewhere in his body, so he and Veronica stopped at a gas station to remove it. There, they went into a back room and tried to locate it. He stripped down to make the tracker easier to locate. She eventualy found it. Where was it located?
5. Upon removing the tracker, Veronica and Deveraux hid away. The Universal Soldiers arrived shortly afterwards, falling for their makeshift trap. GR-61 and GR-86 fired blindly into the room where the recently removed tracker was located. What happened to them as a result of the trap?
6. Deveraux and Veronica's next stop was a diner in the middle of nowhere. There, they would have a meal and locate Doctor Gregor. While Veronica was making her phone call, Deveraux consumed inhuman amounts of food, before the waitress asked him how he'd be paying. Because he was clearly unable to pay, Hank, the Chef, went to beat him up. After starting a large fight, Deveraux only said one thing. What was it?
7. After Deveraux and Veronica escaped from the Universal Soldiers, Sgt. Scott took over the troops by killing Colonel Perry and any other person who opposed him. Two scientists tried to kill Scott but failed. How did they try to kill him?
8. With her phone call, outside the diner, Veronica confirmed Dr. Gregor's address. They met him and learned of the origin of the Universal Soldier. Dr. Gregor explained the reason that Deveraux had to constantly keep cool. Apparently, to reanimate the corpse he had to raise the body temperature and increase the heart rate of the person. As a result, they had a tendency of overheating. Only periodic refrigeration could prevent them from dying of overheating. As a result of the experiment, which of the following was a trait exhibited by the Universal Soldiers?
9. Because she thought that Sgt. Scott was dead, Veronica decided to drive Luc Deveraux back to his childhood home. In which state was his home located?
10. Sgt. Scott somehow located Deveraux and Veronica at the family farm and decided to finish them. He hit Veronica with a grenade and tried to kill Deveraux and his parents. Fortunately, Deveraux stole one of Scott's muscle enhancers and used it against him. How was Sgt. Andrew Scott ultimately defeated?
Source: Author Bruce007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.