Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 1974 Fleetwood Mac song referencing a Welsh goddess
2. Barry Manilow sang "you kissed me and stopped me from shaking" to this girl
3. Tom Jones sang about this girl who shared a name with Samson's lover
4. A Simon and Garfunkel song that refers to the Catholic patron saint of music
5. Tony Orlando sang this hit song with the group Dawn, which had never performed together
6. Originally called "Beck" it became KISS's biggest US commercial hit
7. Kenny Rogers' song about a woman who leaves him with "four hungry children and a crop in the field'
8. Pure Prairie League song that is often segued into from the song "Fallin' in and Out of Love"
9. Dolly Parton begs this lady to not take her man "just because you can"
10. Appeared on the Rolling Stones "Goats Head Soup" album. It's not about a "Police Woman" actress
11. Steely Dan song about a girl whose name could also be defined as a "dowel"
12. Toto sings that all they want to do in the morning "is see her eyes" and that they will "meet you all the way"
13. The Oak Ridge Boys sing "Giddy up, oom poppa, oom poppa, mow mow" in this song.
14. Maggie Smith won an Academy Award for playing Miss Brodie in a film that featured this song.
15. This song by The Association will also remind you of a nickname for Chicago
Source: Author bigwoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.