Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Alice Cooper's real name?
2. Why did the band change its name from The Nazz to Alice Cooper?
3. Complete this line from the song "Poison":
"I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name
Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to kiss you but your lips are venomous poison. . ."
4. What American government organisation is mentioned in the song "Dirty Diamonds"?
5. Who played the drums in the album "Pretties For You"?
6. What year was the album "School's Out" released?
7. What sport did Alice Cooper use to help him overcome his addiction to alcohol?
8. Why did "Alice Cooper" change his name to Alice Cooper?
9. What year did the original Alice Cooper band start? (under the name of The Spiders)
10. Complete this line from the song "Give the Radio Back":
"Don't call no cops or the state police
Don't break up this blown out symphony
You think I'm wasting all my precious time . . ."
Source: Author rockerdude95
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.