Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who does Alice say we should pledge allegiance to?
2. Alice Cooper has many all-star albums. Which song and album can you find Aerosmith's Steven Tyler singing backing vocals?
3. Opening lyric: "Stop pretending that you've never been bad
You're never wrong and you've never been dirty."
What song is this from?
4. Album Covers: This cover has Alice in his classic make-up, with a snake wrapped around his neck. What the name of the album though?
5. How did Alice Cooper get his name?
6. Alice Cooper said this, "The sicker our fans get, the sicker we'll get."
7. Who speaks the Monologue on the "Welcome to my Nightmare" album?
8. Is Alice Cooper his legal name?
9. Word play: think of the opposite of each word to come up with the name of a very popular Cooper song. "Yes Less Mrs. Mean Girl"
10. Even the biggest rockers have their softer sides. On which album can you find this lyric?
"I wish I could tell you something you didn't know
I wish I could give you something you didn't own
I wish I could tell you a joke to make you smile
And I could be with you awhile"
Source: Author jamc100
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.