Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The song 'Desperado' is written about what rock musician?
2. True or False: Alice Cooper released an album called 'School Days.'
3. Alice played what role in the movie 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'.
4. Alice shared a joke with this comedy duo in the song 'King of the Silver Screen'?
5. In the song 'It's the Little Things' "If you talk in the movies" what will Alice do?
6. In the song 'Pessi-mystic' what channel is Alice watching.
7. "Ain't got a name. I don't have no face. No fingerprints, or DNA."
Who am I?
8. Finish the lyrics and name the famous monster. "She wanted an Einstein. But she got a ____________."
9. This place is burned down in the song 'Inmates'.
10. In what city did Alice get a "job playing Santa"?
Source: Author dave60
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.