Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jon Bon Jovi's first local band, which they formed in high school, was called
2. In 1984, Bon Jovi toured the US, UK, and Europe with two bands, which were
3. "Tell me what I've got to do, to make my life mean more to you ..."
4. Richie composed a song for which of the following movies?
5. The song "Real Life" was made for which movie starring Matthew McConaughey?
6. Who is known as "Mr. Poodle"?
7. True or false: "Shot Through the Heart" is also known as "You Give Love A Bad Name".
8. Which of the following is a David Bryan album?
9. Which of the following songs is NOT included on the album "Bon Jovi"?
10. Which song on the album "Bounce" was said to be significantly impacted by the movie "Jerry Maguire"?
Source: Author crazycross
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.