Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On July 13, 2001, in which city did Bon Jovi do a show?
2. Who produced Bon Jovi's second album, in 1985?
3. What was Jon's character's name in 'The Leading Man'?
4. What is the real last name of the keyboard player for Bon Jovi?
5. Jon played a character in 'Moonlight and Valentino' that worked in what profession?
6. Which Bon Jovi video was banned by MTV?
7. Bon Jovi's first number one hit in the USA was originally written for what band or artist?
8. Name the number one song described in question 7.
9. The 1988 song 'Blood on Blood' from the New Jersey album was inspired by what movie?
10. Complete this lyric: 'I could get so close it's true, If I was your ________'
11. On the first two DVDs of live concerts ('Live from London' and 'The Crush Tour')that Bon Jovi has released, the concerts were recorded from London, England, and what other non-USA city?
12. Name the hit sitcom that stars Richie Sambora's lovely wife.
13. According to the 'New Jersey Videos' tape, what was the name Jon thought was hilarious for the band now named 'Skid Row?'
14. Who is Jon's co-star in the short film 'Destination Anywhere' in 1997?
15. What is the name of the first track on 'One Wild Night Live: 1985-2001'?
16. Which song on 'New Jersey' was recorded in mono?
17. Which band member's birthday is July 11?
18. Who is the founder of and also runs the only official Jon Bon Jovi fan club?
19. Jon and his wife's firstborn child was born on what month?
20. What CD is the demo song 'Let's Make It Baby' officially released on?
21. When the guys each pursued separate interests during the period between 'These Days' and 'Crush', what was Tico's main interest?
22. Finish the lyric: 'Until I'm six feet under, baby, I don't need a _____'
23. Finish this lyric: 'I might not send you _______, baby, or buy you diamond rings.'
24. Name the song that EVERY FEMALE BON JOVI FAN would love to be on stage for because Jon picks one girl to dance with during Richie's solo...HINT: Put the answers for questions number 22 and 23 together!
25. Where were Jon and Dorothea married?
Source: Author 20yrsofJBJ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.