Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2003, 'Australian Idol' winner Guy Sebastian released his first album. What was the name of this album?
2. Daryl Braithwaite released his highest-rated single 'The Horses' in late 1990, but which album did it come from?
3. Kasey Chambers is now an Aussie pop singer, but before she started pop she sang country music. What was her first released solo COUNTRY album?
4. In 2000, John Farnham performed in the Sydney Olympic Games Opening Ceremony. What was the name of the song he sang?
5. Which Australian band, originally from country New South Wales, redid the RamJams hit 'Black Betty'?
6. Olivia Newton-John released a duet with a deceased performer - who was he, and what was the song?
7. Before entering the music industry, Kylie Minogue played which character in which Australian long running soapie?
8. What was the name of Silverchair's debut album, released in 1995?
9. Sharon and Christine Muscat are from what Australian short careered band?
10. Slim Dusty is one of Australia's best known country singers. He released his 100th album in 2000 at age 73. He inspired other country singers such as Kasey Chambers. But what was his real name?
11. "As the Manly ferry cuts its way to Circular Quay", "Burke and Wills and camels", and "So throw down your guns" are all lyrics from what Australian song?
12. "I've liked you since I saw you walking down my street", "We're both so young, We might as well face it", "I know your name, I got your number" are lyrics from which song?
13. Which Australian band was seen on a Telstra ad performing a cover of the famous Aussie song 'We Are Australian'?
14. Which group sung the National Rugby League theme song for 2005?
15. Where is the group Taxiride originally from?
Source: Author ozzz2002
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.