Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first non-Beatle solo album by a Beatle released on Apple?
2. There are two releases that were actually triple albums.
3. John Lennon released four solo albums before the official breakup of the Beatles. Which is NOT the title of one of them?
4. How about double albums - how many were released by Apple? Remember only Beatles and solo. Triple LPs not included.
5. Which album after the breakup of the Beatles was heralded as a reunion of the Beatles because all four members played on it?
6. "Zoo Gang" is the b-side to what Paul single released in the UK?
7. John wrote, and sings the lead, on the b-side of an Apple artist. What is the name of that song?
8. What feature on George Harrison's "Extra Texture" album label reflects the soon to be demise of Apple Records?
9. What album was slated to be an Apple album but was released on a different label around the world when Apple closed its doors? Hint: The singles from the LP in some countries were still released on the Apple label because they were pressed right before Apple stopped and the LP released.
10. Here's a Beatle question: Besides the Red and Blue greatest hits packages, there was one other greatest hits album released on Apple. What is it?
Source: Author applescruffy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.