Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The album "Holding Onto Strings Better Left to Fray" is the 2011 release by this hard rock band formed in Pretoria, South Africa. Can you name this band?
2. "A Crow Left of the Murder" is the fifth album released by this American nu-metal band. The album was a commercial success with hit singles such as "Megalomaniac" and "Talk Shows on Mute". Can you name the band that released this album?
3. "Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty" is the solo debut album from which rap artist? You may better recognize him as a member of another popular rap duo?
4. This band's third album "There is Nothing Left to Lose" featured hits such as "Learn to Fly" and "Breakout". Can you name the hard rock group whose front man used to play the drums in a completely different band?
5. The Canadian rock band Rush is known for their incredible live performances, many of which have been recorded and released as live albums. "Exit...Stage Left" is one of these. The album was recorded from two live performances in 1981. Which two cities provided the venues for the recording of this album?
6. Collective Soul, the indie-rock band from Atlanta, Georgia released their debut album, titled "Hints Allegations and Things Left Unsaid" in 1993 on a small local record label. After popularity of this single, the band was resigned to a major label and the album was re-released to a national audience in 1994. Which song was the band's first hit that propelled them into the mainstream?
7. Which Scandinavian death metal band released the album "Left Hand Path" in 1990?
8. "I Left my Heart in San Francisco" is the award winning album released in 1962 by which crooner?
9. The great jazz album "Left of Cool" is from the band Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. This is the band's fifth studio release. Which instrument is Bela Fleck most commonly associated with?
10. Which bass guitar player of a very successful rock band released the live solo album titles "Left for Live" in 1999?
Source: Author ralzzz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.