Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ex-Beatle John Lennon and his wife Yoko Ono released an album together titled:
2. The first post Bon Scott album for AC/DC was called:
"Back in ________"
3. Pink Floyd produced many hit albums over the years, which word correctly fits this title?
"Dark Side of the _______"
4. What was the name of British rock band Led Zeppelin's sixth album?
5. What does American rocker Alice Cooper welcome you to?
"Welcome to my _________"
6. Led by charismatic lead singer Kurt Cobain, Nirvana released a compilation of tracks in 1996. What did they call this album?
"From The Muddy Banks of the _______"
7. Using the very unusual name of Meat Loaf, this American artist released a hugely successful hit album titled?
"Bat Out Of ______"
8. Another Pink Floyd album, featuring a burning man in a suit on the cover, was titled?
"Wish You Were _____"
9. Which of the following bands released an album titled 'Goat's Head Soup'?
10. In 1983, Irish rock band U2 released which initially controversial live album?
"Under A Blood Red________"
Source: Author madkeen4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.