Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Whose album is "Armed Forces", released in 1979?
2. Richard Thompson had a critical, if not financial, success with his ex-wife Linda on this 1982 album?
3. Which of these artists released the album Hunky Dory in 1972?
4. Which Falco album contains the hit songs 'Rock Me Amadeaus' and 'Vienna Calling'?
5. '1000 Fires' was an album by which former porn star?
6. The top selling album Vs. is by this ticketmaster thumping band?
7. Which hip hop artist is responsible for the album 'Me Against The World'?
8. Which U2 Album features the song 'Acrobat'?
9. Whose 1980 album was called Autoamerican?
10. Whose 1993 album was entitled 'In Pieces'?
11. Bang a Gong (Get it On) was a smash hit for Marc Bolan and T.Rex in 1972. What album did this track appear on?
12. What 80's Superstar had a 1979 album entitled 'Nothin' Matters and What if it Did'?
13. Phil Collins had a smash hit in 1985 with 'Susudio' which appeared on this album, which was coincidentally recorded in his stustudio?
14. Which of these albums was released by hair band Poison?
15. Which obnoxious band thrust the album 'From Beer To Eternity' upon the world?
16. What 1979 Frank Zappa album offended the Jewish Anti Defamation League?
17. Sting may be the most famous member of the Police, but Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers were a big part of what made it great. Which of these Police albums came first?
18. 'Out of the Blue' was the debut album of which teen artist?
19. "Bleach" was the debut album for _________ ?
20. We all know Bruce Springsteen from 'Born in the USA'. Which of these other albums was released by Bruce and the E Street Band in 1980?
Source: Author bolan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.