Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Does the Elvis Costello album 'This Year's Model' include a title song?
2. Which of these describes the title song of the 10cc album 'How Dare You'?
3. On what Led Zeppelin album can you listen to the song 'Houses of the Holy?'
4. Does the 'Black and White' album by the Stranglers have a title song?
5. Which of the following artists did release an album with a title song (excluding compilations and live albums)?
6. Which of the following Frank Zappa albums does not have a title song?
7. Which of the following bands reached the summit: band-album-title song all by the same name?
8. Remember the Iron Quadrant? 4 UK new wave bands released their debut albums around 1980. One of them didn't have a title song. Can you guess which one?
9. Which of these three Moody Blues albums has a title song?
10. Who wrote the title song of the famous Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young "Deja Vu" album?
11. The song 'Hemispheres' by Rush can be regarded as a semi-title song. What is its full title?
12. What was the first Beatles album to have a title song?
13. Which of the following title songs is the longest?
14. Which of the following albums does not include a title song sung by Sting?
15. Which of the following albums has the shortest title song?
16. Which of these is actually an album title song?
17. Seal, Peter Gabriel, Led Zeppelin and Chicago have this in common -- their first three albums had no title songs.
18. The debut album "Horses" by Patti Smith had a title song.
19. The Queen album 'Sheer Heart Attack' has a title song.
20. What British prodigy released his first album at age 19 with only the title song on it?
Source: Author whizz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.