Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who produced the album?
2. In 1995, "Tumbleweed" was re-released with other Elton albums. This new release contained two songs not on the original album. Which of the following is on the new release but not the old?
3. Fill in the lyric: "For things are getting desperate in our homes/ Living in the ________ of the restless folks I know."
4. True or false. Elton originally played piano in "Country Comfort".
5. True or false. Bernie Taupin penned all of the lyrics in "Tumbleweed Connection".
6. Which song is not on "Tumbleweed"
7. Fill in the lyric: "And the rocking chair's creeking on the porch/ Across the valley moves the _________ with his torch".
8. In which city was "Tumbleweed" recorded?
9. True or False. "Ballad of a Well-Known Gun" is a duet.
10. Which of the following "Tumbleweed" songs did Elton sing with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and appears on the "Live in Australia" album?
Source: Author james_israel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.