Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Daniel is traveling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for __________'.
Where are the red tail lights heading?
2. The opening lines of the song "Island Girls" read ... 'I see your teeth flash Jamaican honey, so sweet. Down where Lexington cross _______'.
Which street does Lexington cross?
3. Elton John's 1981 album "The Fox" contained a track with a European country within the title "Just like _______".
Name the European country
4. The title of this track from Elton John's 1969 album "Empty Sky" is the name of a place that is also known as the 'Hall of the Slain'.
5. The last track on Elton's 1982 album "Jump Up" is also the title of which famous war novel by Erich Maria Remarque?
6. Elton's 1975 album "Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy" contains a song that's title is a place with Biblical significance.
7. Which place is Elton John referring to within the following lyrics:
'______ ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
(in fact it's cold as Hell)'?
8. In 1974, on the "Caribou" album, Elton John pines for a drink at the "Skinner's Arms" in which English town?
9. Where, in the Caribbean, did Elton and his band go to to originally record the 1973 album "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"?
10. What completes the blank in the following Elton John song title:
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.