Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following songs on the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" album reached number one on the R&B charts?
2. What is the missing lyric. "Back to the howling old owl in the woods/ Hunting the horny back _________."
3. Which song on the album is entirely instrumental?
4. The song "Jamaica Jerk Off" was actually recorded in Jamaica.
5. Which of the following songs does not draw heavily on imagery of pop culture icons?
6. Here's a tricky one! Who is responsible for the string arrangements in "The Ballad of Danny Baily (1909-34)"?
7. Which famed lyricist penned all the lyrics to the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" album?
8. What is the missing the lyric? "Harmony and me / We're pretty good ___________.
9. Which song is about prostitutes?
10. Which of the following is not on the "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" album?
Source: Author james_israel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.